Sunday, May 21, 2017

Then There Were Two - May 8th, 2017


This week Elder Tye moved North but is still serving in Georgetown. So E. Arzu and I are together in the same apartment. This will be my 4th transfer in Georgetown.
E. Nixon left for Barbados this week to return to black rock. It is sad to know that I will not see him for another 16 months at least, but we are sure to see each other then.
This week we visited Super star and drank slushies with him after wards.
Also, Happy Star wars day! and Cinco de Mayo! 
We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with burritos... YEAH! 
We also got brand new bikes! Sadly they need to be assembled. Too bad I dont have my tools! But, Cant wait to use them! They are soooo nice!
Also, we had more large spiders we caught in our house again... I just need a flame thrower now.
Here is a pic. of a toad that lives on our lawn and a plum rose.
Plum roses are really good!
Well, I get to skype my family on Sunday! I am so excited!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment