Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy July 4th!/ A Hole in my Foot!


This week was good,
We are seeing a larger increase of Americans at church due to people returning to med school here. It is fun to meet new people all of the time!
This whole week, I have had a long, black needle like thorn in my ankle. Got approved to go to the doctor and get it checked out. They decided, to numb me, and cut me open! HAHA! It was crazy, and I spent most of this week resting so this giant hole in my foot will heal.
BUT I am all good!
I love this place!!!!
We also had a member lesson this week for a little girl, and the spirit was strong there, as well as another lesson we had with: Martin.
We have Martin set for the end of this month. It seems as if he has been preparing for 26 years for this!!! We believe he is ready for baptism!
We just love him so much. Everyone here!
Just love this place!!!
Well, I love and miss you all,
take care,
-Grant







No comments:

Post a Comment