Monday, June 12, 2017

Leaving for Grenada!!



Hi everyone, It was a good week. 
I have been saying my good-byes to the people here in Georgetown because I am leaving this Wednesday for Grenada!!! 
I will be a District Leader in St. George's, Belmont, Grenada!
My new Comp. is Elder McIntyre! he has been out for about 4 months now.
I am very nervous to be a district leader, but I will try my best.

This week I went on a trade-off with Elder Tye and we worked in his area. I got to meet a lot of super cool people there too. That's why I love trade- offs.
We also had some really good lessons with our investigators despite the rush of "Carnival" here in Georgetown.
It is crazy the parties people throw here.
When I think of my mission, I always have D&C 1:1 come to mind.
It goes to show that no matter where we are, we are all god's children. 
I love you all,
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment