Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Loving GRENADA!!



My goodness, so much to say.
I have so many pictures this week that are so worth sharing, but I'll just show some of grenada.
I am loving my new comp. (Elder McIntyre) He is from Canada. He is a hard working chill guy. Love that Elder.
Our fist lesson we taught together, we already set a Baptismal date for "Kim" (Super Loving guy)
I just have a good feeling about this area. :)

I taught my first District meeting this week! I was nervous, but everyone said I did a good job.... So thats good!
We have four sisters and 4 elder in my district including me. 
I love this district so much, it has been my favorite thus far.
Super crazy week, So much to say, but Just wanted to let everyone know I am here safe, and Loving every second of it!

Panorama for the blog, Me and Elder McIntrye, and the church w/ its view!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment