Monday, September 18, 2017

September 11, 2017 - Update



My Birthday went well. We had fun Bowling and eating some nice sushi.
I "killed" of my 2 companions today. they made their way home! I have served around Elder Monroe for almost an entire year! Kinda crazy that I was also the one to be his final comp. It was a sad day. It also rained too.
My new Comp. Elder Kujanpää, He is super cool and nice. he is from Highland Utah and his name comes from Finland. I am happy to be serving with him here!
Speaking of rain, The island of Grenada was not affected thankfully. We are praying for those who have suffered this storm. We got word that one of our islands was basically destroyed. Good thing they took the missionaries out before hand.
But all is well here.
We have been givin fresh avocados, breadfruit, coco balls...etc by many random people here. My comp[ has served here before so he knows the area well.
being a Zone Leader is fun and I am learning a lot.
I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment