Saturday, September 9, 2017

Transfer Calls / My Birthday


  I am going to spout of everything in chronological order... soo.

This week I have driven to Grenville three times! I have been driving here so much. Glad I am feeling better about switching sides of the road.
Last P-day, We explored some abandoned planes on an old airstrip. I got so many cool pictures from that. We also Got to tour the Grenada Coco factory. they make some NICE chocolate :)
The Branch president asked us to continue to help him. I dont mind, cause I got to improve my caulking skills. 
The sisters in our district had asked us to give a blessing for a lady that had almost committed suicide, but the sisters had contacted her just before she decided that. That was an awesome miracle to be there for that.
I also received a B-day package from my family. I am so Grateful for them. Also anyone that had written a letter to me. I enjoyed reading those SO much!
So as  a hurricane approaches our islands, we have many missionaries flying about. we have many going home including my 2 companions: E. Ashcraft and E. Monroe.
I received my transfer call though, I will be a Zone Leader with Elder Kujanpaa. I met him back in Vincy and he is a super nice guy. He goes home this next transfer so I will be "killing" him. HAHA.
This will make my 4th missionaries I will kill!!!!! It is no easy task.....
We have been teaching many humble people we are teaching in our area this week. I am excited for their progression this next transfer. We did have a success with one of our investigators who is 17 years old. He came to church 2 hours early and traveled far from his house to get here! He loved YM and wants to come back again! His name is Tony. HE plays sports with us on Fridays

I have been celebrating my Birthday today. It has gone very well. we are going to get some sushi and do some bowling latter if we can afford it.
Well, I love and miss you all. Thanks so much for your love and support. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment