Monday, March 12, 2018

Zone Conference / Car Trouble



E. Schmidt and I Prepared for Zone conference and we did a great job I thought.
We lead a short discussion. I learned more about fasting and the power that has. I plan to do more of it this week. Cause I really need it.
We drove President Herrington and his wife around a lot. and on the last day, we had to get up real early to take them to the airport.... but We had a flat tire! So, I got that changed quicker than a Formula 1 Car does.. (LOL) and when kept driving and we got another one!!!!! NO! So, They had to take a taxi instead and we were left in a big mess. When we finally got the car to the  shop, I felt like a mess. Everything got better when one of the mangers there gave us some free hats cause we tried asking for some. So, that made the day. 
I got sick this week and sneezed about a million times. 
Our main investigators are Jessica and Sarah. We are finding their lesson to be powerful and well received. Nigel didn't come to church. We plan on dropping him this week. You cant get baptized even if you do everything and NOT come to church. I KNOW....  and so testify this gospel is true despite the recent struggles.
I love my mission and I am grateful for the trial I have learned so much from. I love the scriptures. My invitation to everyone is to READ them!
I love and miss you all so very much. Have a fantastic week!
-Grant (E. Jacobson)

No comments:

Post a Comment