Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Taste of Shark- Aug. 8



 We have been teaching the recent convert Johnny Martin. He is literally one of the most humble guys I have every met. So nice and loving. It is a true blessing to teach him. 
This week for one of our lunches, We made fried Shark! It was so good! We will be having it more. Super  cheap too.
We had a service project as a district helping out at the Maturine's bakery. we scrubbed like a hundred pans for them and wiped down everything. Love the Maturines.
Also, fasting this sunday was super hard. Going with out water was really hard for me this time, but I have found that the greater the sacrifice, the great the blessings.
Church was amazing, not to mention. We had members from all over the island do a combined 
sacrament meeting here in St. George's.
Many powerful testimonies were given. I will remember that day always.

I was able to fill my entire missionary journal and start on a new one. Probably one of my most prized possessions now.
Yesterday for P-day we hiked mt. Qua Qua. The hike was very steep and extremely muddy. That was the muddiest trail I have ever done. I could get any picture of how muddy it was because My arms and hands were to muddy to touch my camera. HA
It was an awesome hike. We could see from Grenville to my area in Belmont.
Well, Another great week. 
I am almost at my year mark.
I love and miss you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment