Monday, August 7, 2017

July 24th update-

This week was fun yet slow. 
First off. Both elder Mcintyre and I got a cold and we have been coughing a lot. We also both got really high fevers, and joint pains.
Now that I have said all my complaining, this week was fun because I got to eat "oil down" it is a local dish and is AMAZING. So delicious. Sounds fattening, but It is not really. haha!
We also did service up in the mountain for a member named brother Cummings. he is such a nice guy. His wife served a mission. They are such a wonderful family.
We had to hack our way through thick bush to get to his land. It was long and treacherous journey. REALLY it was just one of those moment where you feel like a boss because you cut your way through a jungle.... HAHA!
This week we had a mission wide fast for our investigators. It truly was effective for the mission. Just something I will throw in there.
Transfer calls!
So My comp. Elder McIntyre is moving to Barbados and I am moving just down the street to live with the ZL's (Eler Monroe, and Ashcraft) They both go home next transfer. Our "Trio" is covering both the area I currently work in and as well as the Zl's area. I love both of these areas very much.
Well, that is about it. Cant believe I will hit my year mark in 7 weeks.
I love you all, Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment