Saturday, October 21, 2017

Oct 16, 2017- Summoned to Court/ Transfer Calls


Howdy,
There was a member we traveled far to Gouyave to give the sacrament to, that passed away recently. His name was :Bro. Dave Edwards. We attended his funeral at a different church. The pastor who was there, spoke violently and yelled during his speech. I thought I was going to loose my hearing.
 
Another thing that happened this week was a random guy that wanted to join our lesson with an investigator. This man's name was: Ren. Ren was a bible scholar, but at the time, we never new that. Halfway during the lesson, he brought up Joseph Smith, and bashed him and our testimonies.
We never brought up Joseph Smith, but he insisted to argue about him. Well, He didn't want to hear our message nor our invitation, so We tried to ignore him. Ren became very determined to convince us that his view was right. So, he demonstrated his "Gift of Tongues"............. Just about the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed. He screamed a random sentence of gibberish that lasted an eternity! It sounded devilish. Well, we left the lesson in a respectful way and was kind to his beliefs... even though he was insulting to ours. His view just made my testimony even stronger. (D&C 24:15)

Upon visiting Kendall this week, told and us ho HAPPY he is!. He feels blessed! Things at work are going well. Everything is going well for him and he relates it back to THIS gospel. He is progressing so well. I am blessed to see this transformation in his life take place.
We also have been teaching Isaiah more! Oh  he is on his way! He is drawn into this church because he  cant find anything wrong with it! He has already come across many anti Mormon problems and he understands and believes the things taught. He came to church, as well did Kendall. Our most recent visit with Isaiah, he gave both Elder Kujanpää and I a hug, and said thank you.

We had a car wash finding activity Saturday. It rained super hard, but we still found success... and now I am super sick with a cold. :P
We were privileged to get fed by some member Med student in our branch. It was wonderful to get to know the "Messics" and there two little adorable girls.

I will be attending a court session soon in reguards to the incident on August 13th. It was suppossed to be today but they cancelled
Transfer Calls- I have been assigned to serve as a solo Zone Leader here in Grenada still. I will be a ZLT(Zone Lord Trainer). I will be training a fresh new Greeny! Elder Orme! Should be a lot of fun!

Elder Kujanpää will be going home this week, It will be very sad.... For I will miss him so!

Well, I love and miss you all! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment