Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 2nd- update

We had another Mission Leadership Counsel over Skype this week. They are always great.

We have a referral we have been teaching named Isaiah. He is our age and is super smart. We invited him to read the BoM..... and he did! In ONE DAY!!! It was inedible. when We visited him, he told us the story line.... he hasnt felt the power in it yet, but my goodness. We are currently teaching him as well as his friend in Trinidad. We have lessns with him over a group skype call. It is weird I know, but It is good.

I got to go on a trade-off with E. Rytting this week and that was fun. we shared a common interests in Rc planes.

General conference was short. Seems like the sessions are short because I am so focused. Russel M. Nelsons testimony shook my soul. 
general Conference was powerful.
the missionaries here were so excited to see that e. Alonso was one of the speakers!!! Not to mention, I got to meet him just a few weeks ago. An excellent talk though.

I like Ronald A. Rasband's talk. He mentioned :" The Lord is in the small details of our life." I know that is so true.
This church is so true. If only people will just softened their heart and hear the message. I pray for this daily. 
I love and miss you all. 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment