Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 9th- update


I got word this week that 2 of the people I taught in Georgetown,  St. Vincent Got baptized! So that was good.
Kedar, and My really good friend, "Earland!" I was so happy to hear about that.
It is good to see my old friends doing well. Wish I could have been there.

We had some more intense service cutting bush for a nice guy in Mt. moritz. "Dexter"
That was fun though.
We have been teaching this awesome guy named Isaiah. He is super spiritual! I mean that. He remembers the premortal realm and has the most intense dreams to share with us. He is trying to find faith in jesus. He is still reading the BoM and loves the teachings in it. He is really funny, but we love him. He is a good friend. Hope to see him continue to progress. 
We have been finding many less actives that I have never met and they are wonderful! 
We had a strong spiritual experience this week while at Martins house again. He wasnt talking like he normally was. I wont tell all, but basically, we could feel a very strong evil and he eventually asked us to help him. So we gave him a blessing for that. It was VERY powerful. It was REAL. I felt drained after it and a real good spirit afterwards. It is something I will never forget.
I love and miss you all. love hearing how my friends are doing.
 Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment