Sunday, May 20, 2018

Friends from Grenada / Stroop Waffles- May 2, 2018


If you have ever seen "the Best Two years' they eat a Dutch pastry called a "Stroop Waffle" they are VERY good! Extremely unhealthy but who cares.
We had a service project painting a house, sanding and staining. It was fun, but all 8 elders got burnt to a crisp!
Our investigator Tymme wanted to come to church again and we know she loved it.
Carnival was crazy this week and thank goodness it is over.
I got word that Sis. P. and her husband Ivan were coming to St. Maarten for a cruise, and She did!
 she brought E. Orme and I and our companions treats! She is awesome! While we talked with them, Many people from the cruise ship recognized us! I felt famous... We had at least 6 different groups say hi to us and tell us that they were members.
When we said our goodbyes to them, we had to walk home through a carnival parade....  it was insane.
I don't know why the still have this tradition.

Well, I love and miss you all! cant wait to see my family soon!
Love,
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment