Sunday, May 20, 2018

Transfers / Anguilla!


We have been working so hard to prepare our investigator, Thiami, for May 19th.
Perhaps the word of Wisdom may be a stumbling block for her, but who knows... She has a lot of faith.
We were able to teach a lesson at the boys home again, and we are not allowed to teach doctrine, but we shared the atonement! WOW! What a well received lesson. The counselors there, and the boys felt just some of the power from what the atonement truly is.

We got transfer calls late on Saturday night, and something very unexpected happened!
E. Larson is Going to blank an area in the valley of Grenada! NICE! He will be with an old friend of mine from St. Lucia. I will be LEAVING and serving in Kingsland, Barbados!!
I will be with another friend from St. Lucia BUT an old friend from back home!! E. Grant!!!! We knew each other back in middle school. 
Well, I got to carry that news to my skype call for Mother's day.
That was great! oh it was so good to see the family again! It was my final skype 

I feel I can conquer the mission now. Lets do this!
I am fly to Barbados on Wednesday. Prayers are much appreciated.
Thanks for the love and support!
have a Fantastic week!


No comments:

Post a Comment