Friday, June 22, 2018

Back in Barbados!! May 22, 2018 update



We said goodbye to everyone in Sint Maarten. So many crazy things happened, but I will cover the main highlights.
When we said goodbye to the boys at the boys home.... They all cried! So sad..... let us see some success from our labors.
When we left Sint Maarten, we met a returning missionary from the Congo! He is going to Guadeloupe. we traded coins with each other and while we did, a massive fight broke out with a TSA officer, and a big lady! wow!
We eventually flew to Antigua, then to Barbados. I said goodbye to E. Larson when we arrived in Barbados, he got a flight to Grenada. After some trouble with immigration and using my cunning words to flatter them, I made it in!
I received the warmest welcome by E. Grant. He is super tidy and keeps things clean! i love it!

I got to meet our Landlord, who is also our branch president! He is the Best! So funny and nice! We pay chess with him, and he lets us use his gym! 
This week we had karaoke night! and one of our investigators came! His name is JJ and he is 16. he also came to church, and brought a friend to work out with us.
Things are going great! Of course, every area has struggles, but I am feeling very confident in the success here.
I love you, Have the best week ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment