Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Got bikes / Karaoke With President!




This week, I have worked harder on communication this week. Because, I dont speak French well, and E. Luzayadio is still learning English, so being united is somewhat difficult. The Ap's and a Zl speak french so they help explain things alot for him.
I want to thank the YW from my homeward back home! thank so much for the support! And a special thanks to Sister Kitchen!
You never know what good something like that does.
We were able to locate some more bike, so we aren't walking so much. The Barbados summer heat is BRUTAL!
On Friday night, there was a Karaoke event and a lot of people came! President and Sister Fisher came and they sang too! It was so funny! I sang "Leaving on a jet plane -John Denver''. The Laugh i got from the people there was worth the scolding I took from president... i am JUST Kidding! he was laughing too!
E. Luzayadio and i both gave 20 min. talks in church, and I helped him translate and spell check his talk. he did a very great job despite some members being a little judgmental.
Its going great. We want more people to teach. Some prayers wouldnt hurt.
Well, i love and miss you all!
take care!

-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment