Sunday, August 5, 2018

Working White Hall



E. Luzayadio finally got his checked luggage back. He was so happy about that. He put up his Congo flag and put on his Congo jersey. he is funny.
President and sister Fisher personally delivered it to our apartment. While they were there, they gave uplifting words and gave me some more materials to study French.
We have been doing so much walking in this blistering heat. the summer here is brutal! We are getting a better feel for the area and have high hopes to find someone to REALLY teach this week.
I have taken apart the area and put it back together cause it was a mess. We are digging real hard to find just someone in it.
yesterday in church was cool. There is a member here who holds a leadership position,and I knew him when i started my mission. he was re-baptized and I was one of the few to attend that.
He gave a great talk about Hope and his re-conversion story and spoke about how welcomed he has felt since coming back.
I was read in Helaman 3:28. it speaks of how the gate is open unto ALL.
That includes Bajans, sinners, or both.

I love and miss you all VERY much.

I return September 20th 2018.

Love,
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment