Sunday, August 26, 2018

23 Months / Driving Range




Got 30 days left now.Where did the time go? The mission really does go fast.
This week, we were exploring our area more, and I noticed that some of ours has been moved fom the Fairfield area. So I got to visit, and reschedule with people I used to know at the beginning of my mission. One of them being named Erasmus. He recognized me too! It was like strolling down memory lane.
We got a bread fruit this week and we cooked it the "white-boy" way.... one the stove! When you roast a breadfruit, you are supposed to put it in the fire. But I Jerry-rigged a way.
It was ripe and it makes it taste really sweet! Kinda like Custard. So good!
We were introduced to a family we are now teaching from Guyana! Guyanese people are awesome!
We played futball with lots of locals this week. We walk to a playing field, and people are nice enough to let us join. We played well and had fun.
For P-day, We went to the driving range with E. Adams, Cheshire, Mijangos, Grant, and the sisters. It was so much fun! I kept pounding them out of the park and it was SO stress relieving!
I had a lot fun.
I also had my last zone conference yesterday.
Cant wait to see everyone again!
I love you all!
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment