Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Birthday / Smart Phones / Incoming Hurricane




 
My birthday was pretty fun. (Alma 50:16) The Elders and Sisters in my district brought treats, and sang me happy birthday. I even bought a pint of "Ben n Jerrys" Ice cream too. We did service for a lady that same day. She is a member from Canada and she made sure to feed us well, and have cake and ice cream too! Sis. White is such a nice lady.

Our mission got approved for everyone to have a  big smart phone! We are also using this cool app called: WhatsApp. It is really useful to keep in touch with people now. I am just bummed because they finally approve this stuff right as I am about to leave my mission!!

E. Luzayadio took a tumble on his bike this week. He actually face-planted and scrapped his chin and hand bad. He is better now. 
We watched the "Face-to-Face" event with Quentin L. Cook! It was legit! I got to say, I learned things I never knew while watching it, and my testimony has only grown. 
Also, Martinique, St. Lucia, and Barbados are now in a hurricane path. We are packing up and will be on standby tomorrow to see how bad it will be..... JUST HOPE that it doesn't  mash the airport up! I am going home soon!
Sadly, Camille didn't come to church, but she is taking part in the financial classes the church offers and she love it!
She expressed how grateful she was for us over the phone on Sunday evening. 
Well, This is my second to last email, and I cant believe where the time has time gone.
I love you all! thanks for the birthday wishes!
Love,
Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment