Sunday, September 9, 2018

August 27, 2018


Due to the lack of communication between me and my companion, we were separated for the week. He went with the Ap's and i with the ZL's. 
The morning consisted of running around the garrison field (it is a big beautiful horse track). 
Each morning, I would be seeing missionaries I knew, sometimes flown in fron other islands like: E. Jack, Newman, Ackely etc...
It was cool.
I got to be with e. Mijangos and Grant for  two days while they did a trade-off with the Zls. The whole week was filled with driving in the truck and contacting in the blazing sun.
Last night, I got returned to my area and with my companion. 
Its good to be back in WhiteHall. I am striving to give my very best for my last few weeks.
I love and miss you all1
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment