Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 2 update

Well, I leave for Miami Florida on monday morning, and I then fly out to barbados. I am super excited! This week, has been crazy also. I have been learning how to teach all day long everyday. Teaching has been a slight struggle for me because I get nervous when we do role playing. I feel like I will do better with a real investigator though. This place is an emotional rollercoaster. you just feel the spirit so much during the devotionals, and you learn so much too! You are tired here all of the time. My Canadian companion (elder correria) is going back to Halifax Canada! haha! he will be serving there for 6 weeks until he gets his visa for trinidad. The other americans in my district have to go and serve in Houston Texas until their visas come for the "Trinidad" mission as well as the canadians. I am just grateful I get to go to barbados sooner :)
I got to got to the temple again today. It will be the last time in two years I will ever see another temple again. I am kinda sad about that. The grounds around the temple are just gorgeous! Its so weird to see this beautiful temple here in this crazy busy city. 
 We did another service project yesterday at a convention center not too far from here. We always get the weirdest looks from people when we leave our "Compound"(MTC) I am soo glad I get to leave and enter the field Monday. I feel kinda trapped here. I am used to going out and going places, but now its different for me. I have been gaining weight sadly:( haha. We eat so much rice here, and the food that goes with it is so good(Mom's food is always better) As always... The weather here is insane, and I will let you all know what its like when I get to Barbados If any one wants to read my blog rather than my email, just send me me an email. My blog is:

No comments:

Post a Comment