Tuesday, October 4, 2016

He made it to Barbados!!

I left Santo, Domingo Dominican Republic at 5:30 in the morning at it was raining a lot. The wind got stronger and stronger (Because of the Hurricane), but I had already arrived at the airport. My flight was delayed 1 hour, so I got into Miami Florida at 12:15 p.m. I stayed there for 6 hours! I was only with sister Knapp. I never saw any other missionaries. I left Miami at 6:30 p.m. and we arrived in Barbados at 10:00 P.M.. I met the mission president there and he took me to the assistant's apartment. There is so much more humidity here, but I don't care. I am so excited to be here! I am glad we made it here safely. My next P-DAY is next Monday so I will read everyone's emails next week. Sorry this is short, but I got to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment