Monday, December 26, 2016

December 15, 2016.....Zone Conference


Hey everyone! 
My week was crazy as usual. I ate ate "Subway" Yeah.... that was pretty crazy. haha. I got a haircut, and we had my first..... ZONE CONFERENCE! It was super long, but it was good. I got a one on one interview with president Herrington. He is funny. I got a lot out of zone conference. I have learned a lot just in that one meeting, and I am excited to apply what I have learned to my teaching and contacting.

Christmas! I cant believe I get to skype my family in 6 days! Words cannot describe how excited I am for Christmas! I am literally shaking! I dont have a whole lot to say about this week, but wanted to say that I love you all and I hope that that you have an awesome week and a better Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment