Sunday, January 15, 2017

I'm in St. Vincent! ...January 3rd letter


I am here safe in St. Vincent. I flew out Friday afternoon. I love my new Companion(Elder Moli)
He is from Tonga. He goes home after this transfer. He is a good cook;) I am serving in the Georgetown are with another set of Elders.(The 2 companion ships make up the district) 
St. Vincent is a beautiful place. Georgetown is pretty fun. We have to take an hour long bus ride to town to get groceries and email.... It is kind of a pain in the butt. We have lessons with people right next to the ocean where they live. It is pretty cool. Our church is the 2nd story of a house. We had 40 people at church on Sunday. The church was filled. 
The Grenadines were beautiful to fly over. The island is beautiful, and our house is on a hill in the jungle, and it is over looking the ocean. It is pretty awesome. "VINCY" is awesome!
I am looking forward to serving here. I love you all. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment