Friday, January 20, 2017

Life in Vincy

                                 
    So, Elder Moli flew into Barbados this past week. He went to get a visa from the U.S. While He was gone, I was with Elder Dancan, who is from Kenya. We satyed in George town. While in George town, we had the "Assistants to the President" Fly in from Barbados. I spent the day working with Elder: Dixon, Dancan, Kuru, smith,  and Nixon. I have a picture with Me Kuru, Smith, & Nixon. 
After they left, I spent another day with Elder Dancan, and then the next day(Friday) Elder Moli came home. That same day, we had apartment inspection! Great!
Our Apartment is probably the worst apartment in the mission "Health" wise. But, we survived the inspection. ;)
Sunday, We had every member/investigator drive 1 hour into town to the kingstown branch. Elder Booth spoke then we watched the "Caribbean Broadcast" given from SLC, Utah.It was a good meeting.
Today for P-day we played B-ball, and Fut-ball. 
So in general, The week was pretty busy. Elder Moli and I are excited for a couple of our investigators "Ashby" & "Nicole" we had some really solid lessons with them.
I hope to see then continue to progress. 
I love you all. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment