Sunday, November 5, 2017

Happy Halloween! + Picking up Chicks!


Happy Halloween to everyone back home! We had a branch trunk-or-treat on Saturday with some med students, and locals. It was nice. Lots of kids showed up.

The week was quick. We invited the senior couple on the island(the Mills) to join us for a lesson with Kendell. That went super well, but he didn't come to church :P

We did some service for Sis. P. this week. She had us vaccinate 1400 new born chicks!!! It was super cool! I have never given a shot, but I thought  I would give it a "SHOT"!. 
(HAHA) The sister missionaries just showed up and just took pictures... LOL. 

We are starting to teach a part member family that is returning to church. A single mom with, soon to be, 7 kids!! They are a handful, but we are going to teach the 2 older ones. Ages 10 and 8.

Elder Orme and I will be flying to Barbados this week for a Mission Leadership Conference. It will be our first for both of us. I ask for your prayers in safe travel.

So much to say in so little time. I will say, I love and miss you all. Have a wonderful holiday!

P.S (can you tell who has been out the longest by the color of the shirt?)

No comments:

Post a Comment