Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 7, 2017- update

We got to stay in a hotel when we flew to Barbados. The bed was so comfy..  
The MLC was awesome! I got to meet all of the french side elders. It was so awesome! I have been a round president a lot this week. He drove us in Barbados, and also came to Grenada for a zone conference. As a solo Zone Lord, I have been super busy with preparations all week. 
The zone conference was a lot of fun. I had my interview with president. It has been like 4 1/2 months since I have had one.

A crazy story while teaching: "Joso" is an investigator and a collector. So, he had a pet dog that died last august, and he has been keeping it in his freezer ever since!!!! Sorry for the nasty pic, but we thought it was hilarious!
As always, so much to say.
I love and miss you all,
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment