Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 14, 2017 update


Elder Newman and I had a trade-off in Grenville, Wow, I love that place. we did a lot of walking on this big airstrip there. look on google earth, and you will find it.
elder Orme has been driving this week..... and I thought I was gunna die so many times... lol
We taught Kendell more, and he came to church. We also helped a Less-activie with his bakery. We washed the big pans, and he was extremely thankful. It has been nice to get to know him better.

this week, 2 recent converts have left the church due to viewing anti mormon material. It has been a extremely heart breaking thing. Not to mention I interviewed one of them...

Well, I love and miss you all. Love hearing from the ward back home. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment