Saturday, November 25, 2017

14 Months!/ Raynol's & Theo's Baptism

This week I  began learning and doing all of the roles that the senior couple does here for immigration and visa stuff. It is really hard and a new world to me. I am doing my best though.
I am also in the process of closing another apartment here in St georges, and it has been a night mare to clean up after old past missionaries.

We visited a Less active I have never seen before. Her name was: Sister Beatrice. She had a stroke a few years back and hasnt been able to come to church since. She is a real sweet heart though she is difficult to understand, she reads her Book of mormon everyday and was crying so much when she saw us! All I wanted to do was to give her a big hug. bro. Cox took care of that for me.
She was so happy to see us. We look forward to see her again. 
While finishing the book of mormon this week, i read over e
ther 12:32. It talks about hope. I cannot share how I felt reading the 7th chapter of Moroni.... Just go read it for yourself.

This week we had 2 baptisms! Raynol and Theo Streete. they are two wild, but cute kids. They were baptized by a med student, bro. Burk... he is so cool.
Elder Orme and I both confirmed one in sacrament yesterday. It was my first confirmation in the mission. It was really neat. 
I love and miss you all! i especially love hearing from the ward family! Have great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment