Saturday, December 30, 2017

AP Trade-off!/ Baptizing/Cooking Crab- December 18, 2017






   We flew to my second home, Barbados! We went on a Ap trade-off with Elders: Hendricks (utah) and Joufrax (france). They were so much fun! We worked our feet off while contacting for 30 hours, but man, It was a fun time being with those missionaries. We had so many fun experiences, and wild things happen, just know it was good. They got me my favorite.... MAPPS! bless their hearts. We drank non-alcoholic wine, and spent the days working and laughing to the fullest.
So many moments where it is just AWESOME to be a missionary!

Elder Orme got to baptize "angel" this week! It was great! Except, He stepped on a SEA URCHIN! During the next day, his foot hurt real bad in sacrament meeting, so we drove him to a clinic. They did a terrible job, but they pulled out a small spine out of his foot. he is getting better now.
We found a large crab behind our apartment, So we caught it, and boiled it! It was my first time, but I made it real nice. It was in a coconut milk soup, and it was real tasty! Even ask elder Orme!
Wow, So many crazy fun things happening. I have really enjoyed this week.
I love and miss you all. I am excited to hear from my family in 7 days. It is gunna be sweet!
Merry Christmas!🎄🏝

No comments:

Post a Comment