Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas!!!





   I got to do a trade=off with Elder Newman this week in Grenville. I love that area. Though I never have served there. I hope to be able to serve there one day. We had a Grenadian Returned missionary come home. We hope to be able to work with him. The Senior couple (elder and sister Mills went home this week! We dropped them off at the airport and waved good bye! Then we got to take their Brand new Rav 4! :)
The Christmas season here was real busy, but I am glad it is over with. The stores always run out of eggs and milk during the holidays :P
I was really happy to see my family over skype! It has been over 7 months! wow!
Well, Too much to say this week. I took a lot of pics but here is one of me and the "Cummings" family. They are an awesome family!
Hope your Christmas was good too! 
Enjoy the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment