Saturday, December 30, 2017

December 11, 2017 update- Zone Conference


My responsibilities are ever increasing as the days go on. I now handle petty cash and paying for many bills for the mission.It is hard to remember everything.

Zone Conference was nice this week. The Herringtons flew in again. It is always nice to see them. they taught about our efforts and where to focus them better. We also created new ideas for "finding".
I got to chaperone president and his wife around from place to place and it was fun. They have such a busy month. I am so grateful for them and all that they do.
We did so service for our Land lady. We poer washed part of her driveway and she rewarded us with my favorite kind of mangos! Oh how I love them. 
We also had the branch Christmas party and they had 2 Turkeys! It was so awesome! There were alot of local families there. I am glad I got to taste the turkey.... I miss that stuff. 
Our main investigator "Kendell' is doing much better this week. The senior couple joined in on a lesson and did such a great job with answering  questions and being very open about things. 
I will be flying to Barbados again this week for a few days. I get to do a trade-off with The Assistants to the President. It should be fun. I love those elders.
I ask for your prayers in safe travel. 
Well, i love and miss you all! have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment