Sunday, December 10, 2017

MLC/ Problems with the Elect


We had another new greeny fly in this week. Elder Graves was sent to Grenville. I took his passport and I am in charge of filing and doing all of the crazy nonsense the senior couple does, so I got him a visa. I feel like I may be able to manage this role now.... Perhaps
There was another MLC Skype this week. President expressed great concern with our finding efforts. He does such a great job as Mission president. I have high respect for him. 
We were stunned when last night we thought we heard gun-shots, but to our surprise, we Found a large and random firework show! It was quite the treat. That doesn't happen too often in the Caribbean. 
One of my "second" moms, Sister P., left with her husband back to the states. i may not see her again in my mission.... :(

Our main investigator :Kendall, Has gotten a hold of anti Mormon material to place doubts in his heart and he is angry with us now. He is in a very rough situation to teach and I feel that we may have to drop him.....
This is the FOURTH person this has effected here in Grenada this WEEK! I only wish we could have an Apostle come here. 
We have President flying in for a Zone Conference this week. I look forward to be speaking with him on this matter. 
I love and miss you all! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment