Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Goodbye Grenada!!




 Elder Orme and I hiked to Hog island. It is a small island next to this island. it is connected by a long bridge.
We Got to Play with TJ and Lily at a pasture. They are ages 5 and 7. They are so cute. We played basketball and football.
We also got to cut bush up in the mountain. We hacked our way through the bush to get there.... It was a BOSS experience. 
We had many service opportunities this week. It has been a lot of fun.
It was sad to hear President Monson Die. He is Greatly missed out here even in the Caribbean. 
transfers: I was actually supposed to stay another 6 weeks, but president changed his mind. I will be flying to St. Lucia and I will be Serving With Elder Schmidt as a Zone Leader. I have served around him before. I am excited for it. It will be fun!
It has been really sad to say good bye to the many people I love. Some people have been crying, and it makes me sad. OH I WILL MISS GRENADA!
I love this Gospel, I love this island, I love my Mission.
Love you all!
- Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment