Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I am in St. Lucia! - January 15th update




Hello Friends and Family.
Another week where there is just TOO much to say. Well, it began with say good-bye to everyone of my friends in Grenada. It was REALLY hard. There have been many wonderful moms here that call me their "son" and saying goodbye to them has been tough. I love Grenada, I hope get the chance to come back one day.
While Traveling to St. Lucia, Our plane made stops on 2 other islands. I went from Grenada to Barbados to St. Vincent and to St. Lucia. While flying out of Vincy, I was taking pictures and I spotted my old Georgetown APARTMENT!!! wow, It was a cool experience to see my old area from the sky.
St. Lucia is real nice. Honestly, I feel like it is underrated. It is really developed and is SUPER pretty here. I have driven to and from the bottom of the island to the top twice now. The roads are really nice.
I have spent a lot of time meeting members and and contacting here. It is hard to move cause I have to learn everything over again.
When I got here, E. Schmidt and I had 3 days to prepare for Zone conference! Ahh!
Well, When President Herrington and His wife got here, We were ready., but before Z.C. though, We created a new "zone culture". We called it "Seek His Will" using Helaman 10:4.
After praying and feeling that it was right, we went to President Monson's Funeral. I could not hold back tears during the service. It was sad to see this wonderful man leave us. During the service, President Russel M. Nelson spoke and talked about a story in Germany. He used the SAME scripture (Hel. 10:4) and It felt as if the Lord was putting a stamp of approval on our effort for this zone. We are really trying hard to help this zone. I know we will see more miracles in the following weeks.
This week has been full of miracles and tender mercies. Oh how I am thankful for these things.
I bare testimony that our savior Jesus Christ is real, and he loves us.
I love and miss you all. I only ask for your prayers again when we travel for another AP trade-off in Barbados this Tuesday.
Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment