Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I Conquered Gros Piton!


Hello Friends and family!
Real quick,
This week We had a fun Branch activity and had "trivia questions" The youth of the branch came and it was a lot of chaos and fun
After being super  hard-core rejected, Elder Schmidt and I found a super AWESOME old couple this week named Linda and Charlie. They loved the Restoration message. We are excited to keep teaching them.
The entire zone hiked the "Pitons" this morning. It was a blast and a half! My legs are dead though. It was super steep. Hope you all like the pictures.

I will share something I found in the old testament. I was reading from Ezekiel 36:26-28 He is talking about when we repent, we receive a "new heart AND a new spirit"
The Lord will help us in our trial of temptation. This has been a fun thought to share with people here. A lot of people are afraid of "back sliding" and The Lord helps those who surrender themselves to him.
I love and miss you all! Have a great week!
Love,


1 comment: