Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!!


  I can officially say... "I go home this year" HAHA I am not trunky.
I got to do another trade-off with an elder from Grenville. His name is elder Tewson. He is a good missionary. We got to teach a new family! They were very eager to learn about the Restoration.
Though he is new, he will be returning home tomorrow. It was sudden, but I am sad to see him go.
This week, a returning senior couple that served he years ago came back for a visit. Ricks brother came back for the holidays too! His name is Ryan. These people have all met my parents and sister back in August during Ricky's endowment session at Salt Lake City. It was an awesome experience to meet these people!
transfer calls will come this Saturday. I have been here for 7 1/2 months, but I am unsure what will happen to me.
I love and miss you all! have a happy New Year!
Love,
-Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment