Sunday, February 25, 2018

On Top of a Light House/ Happy Valentines Day/ Feb 12,18 update



As I go through my mission, I try to evaluate my offering to the Lord each day. Helps me to reflect on where I can improve the most.
I had a trade-off with E. Richins this week. He is SO much fun. I forgot to get a picture with him :P
The other day, E. Richins and E. Smith (Ciceron Elders) Called us in an emergency. They asked for a blessing after a dark experience contacting in there area. I know these elder pretty well, and they area has been known to deal with evil spirits. IT IS REAL. I know it.
We gave them the blessing at their apartment, and the peace we all felt afterwards felt similar to how I feel inside the temple. It was a holy experience I will not forget.
The Vieux Fort Central elders had a baptism so, we got to be there for that. Afterwards, we found that a trucks wheel came off and the wheel rolled right into our parked car!!! WHAT are the ODDS! oh well, It broke off our bumper, but I managed to rig it back for a temporary fix. We gave the 3 companionships there all an apartment inspection. Yes, we are like a an acting senior couple.
For P-day, we randomly decided to visit a light house very close to our house and the airport. It had an amazing view, but we chatted with the guy who has the keys to it and we talked him into letting us climb up to the top of it! IT WAS FUN! Got some really nice pics. I only wish it was clear enough to see the next island close to us, Martinique.
I love and miss you all so much. Have an amazing week and a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment