Sunday, February 25, 2018

Trade-off with an Old Friend/ New Mission President- Feb 5,18 update


The week started with a Combined District meeting we held on the south end of the island. The zone is pretty cool.
E. Schmidt and I also taught a class at a local high school! Ya! It was crazy, but we shared "The Family" with them. We will be doing this every Wednesday for now on.
Yes, There was an announcement of our new mission president named: ALAN FISHER from Sacramento California. hehe, Same first name as President Herrington too.
I got to do a trade-off with E. GRANT! He is an old friend back from my days in middle school. WOW, we had a fun trade-off we spent some time catching up about talking about past friends and classes. It was great!! Love that Elder.
We had a super spiritual experience with "Nigel" this week. He is 22 and kinda wants to serve a mission. But he stopped us during a Plan of Salvation lesson we had with him and he told us he prayed  about the book, the prophet. he said it was the most sincere prayer he has ever done. He said:" I felt a burning feeling in my chest and I was overwhelmed with tears" At that point in the lesson, a sacred feeling entered my heart that I will forever remember.

Well, The island is beautiful here. I saw St. Vincent when I was in Vieux Fort and I saw Martinique from Rodney bay. (just look on google earth). The island are pretty.
 I love you all. This gospel is as true as you want it to be. All you need is a "Sincere Heart" to search and ask. 
Have fantastic week to my Friends and Family!
Love,
Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment