Monday, February 26, 2018

Trade-Off with President Herrington!!



Yeah, We got to contact with my mission president! He is So darn funny! I love it! It was fun to see him see him react to the rejection we face! HAHA! I love him though. I am gunna miss him when he leaves this June.
He flew to St. Lucia for a branch conference too I had to drive him around which was alot of fun. He treated my comp and I to Chinese food. 
While contacting with him for 4 hours, we Contacted into a lesson with a Doctor from India! He is super nice and awesome! He had his parents in town and they are just about the nicest people on the planet. It was wonderful to have President teach and say things in the lesson. The love we all felt at the end was almost over whelming when we all closed in a kneeling prayer. 
I am Flying to Barbados again tomorrow for another fly-in-MLC. They are alot of fun!
Hope you all are doing great and and happy.
Have a fantastic week!
Love,
_Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment