Friday, June 22, 2018

Hello, Our Names Are Elder Grant & Elder Jacobson




It was the branch president birthday this week. We got him his favorite chips, played chess and did push up for every game we lost.
Thing is, When we play chess with him. We either get smarter or stronger.... hehe
President Waldron got birds for his birthday, BUT we almost caught a beautiful wild one! I got so close to it!
We got fed by members alot this week. That was nice. They are solid, dedicated members here.

Today for P-day, we did miny-golfing at a beach resort. It was fun. I did well, and had a bunch of fun. I would even do it again.

Our main investigator, Johnathan, is doing well. both Mathew and him came to church again. Johnathan comes to us to read the BoM because his mom doesnt want it in the house. In his heart, he knows it is good. It has been great to help him in his journey.

The Gospel IS INDEED TRUE!
I know it.
I love and miss you all.
-Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment