Friday, June 22, 2018

The Return To My First Area!!



Howdy Fam.
This morning, I went to my first area in the mission, Black Rock. WE ate "Mapps" and then visited my old apartment, and some old members.
It was SO weird being back. Words cannot describe the joy too.
This week, we did service for president Waldron in his plant nursery. 
We got fed by members, including some Canadians (The Rooks) They are a lovely family. Sadly they return home tomorrow.
We had a trade-off with the assistants again. I went with my old buddy, elder Hendricks. we did a lot of contacting, and found a lot potentials.
We had many times this week where we picked mangoes for members and 
Mango season is the best in the Caribbean.
The branches here in Barbados have made a choir and we joined it for President and Sis. Herrington's Farewell. They leave at the end of this month. Our main investigator, Jonathan, comes with us to those! We do everything with him and Mathew.
E, Grant and I taught an amazing lesson with a guy SUPER close by. His name is Wayne and he just thanked us so much for helping him with the understanding the bible.
We plan to teach him more.
Mom and Dad sent me a package and that was a lot of fun. 
This week, I will hit my 21 month mark.... time is going faster.
 It is weird.
I love and miss you all!
Have a great week!
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment