Monday, July 9, 2018

A New Mission President & Companion - July 2, 2018



Elder Mijangos, from Guatemala, is a riot! He is super fun, and a really great teacher!
He s very loving, and a great addition to the companionship. Yes, we are in a trio. We are all motivated to work very hard, so we are looking for those miracles.
Before He arrived, we got to house some of my old friends from Sint Maarten. They were in transit to different countries. I have really come to love E. Jackson + Klunker.
I was biking this week, and my ankle got punctured by the pedal on my bike. It is very deep, and I am worried about infection this time. Hope it heals quick.
President and Sister Fisher arrived on Friday, and the Herringtons left Saturday. They are from California, so that is cool. They have given their ALL to fulfill this calling. This is devotion and conversion at its finest. They are extremely loving, and excited. I cant imagine being a mission president here because, this is an enormous task to tackle. They are always in my prayers.
I felt sick in my heart this week. I have times where I am unsure what to do, and how to handle things, but I found Alma 42:31. I know that I have chosen to do this. I love my mission, and I love the people. 
I know a surety of what we teach and share is true. [Mathew 14:33]
Have the best week ever!
-Grant



No comments:

Post a Comment