Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Moved To Black Rock


                              Here's a picture I painted for for the Branch president in Oistins.
                                  I know it is garbage, but he insisted I make a painting for him.


Well, Seems like Oistins is doing great.
E. grant and Mijangos and I were having lots of fun. The members sure love us.
That changed when I moved to the other side of the island and reopend an old area called: White Hall.
ELDER LUZAYADIO from Congo of Africa finally reached here after 1 year of waiting!
It is good to have him.
He doesn't speak English well at all. We have have to do "charades" somtimes for comunication, but I love him. he is super nice and kind.
He had many miracles while traveling here. He completely by-passed security, and the plane waited an additional 45 minutes for him to get on board. The Lord is at the helm.
Saturday morning, I met him with the Ap's and the mission president at the mission home. He asked for me to give him a blessing right there, and vice-versa he gave one to me afterwards. The Ap's, who speak freanch, translated both blessings.
It was a neat experience I will never forget .
President Fisher told me, and I soon relized, that I needed to learn french to help this new Elder learn English. 
I am grateful for the challenge!
I hope to find much success in this, and find an even greater love for my mission.
For P-day we went to the wld life reserve. BUT we missed the feeding hours, so monkeys were scarce. 
It was fun still though.
Well, Thats all for this week.
I love you all! have a great week and stay safe.
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment