Monday, July 9, 2018

Happy 4th of July!



We decided that we needed to visit all of the members in our area, so we did and while doing we so, The members are feeding us in the process, SO it is a win-win.
Happy 4th of July to everyone. I miss this holiday, and cant wait to celebrate it next year with friends and family.
To celebrate the holiday here, we bought a clean, but large octopus, or a "Sea cat"
I cooked it. I wish i would have fried it, but it tasted great steamed.

President Waldron has some rabbits out back, and this week two females had a total of 12 together! BUT one of the mothers didn't feed here babies, and some others died as well, leaving three healthy one left.
I gave a talk in sacrament meeting and I used Ephesian 2:19 and related it for everyone in the branch to help gather Israel. I felt happy a bout it, I just hope that people will act on it.
We taught lessons to many people including, "Leanne", then another couple "Andre and Adicia" We taught both of them a different times the Word of Wisdom, and FULLY understood it, and made a  commitment to keep it.
Just feels great when people are "ALL-IN"

I am good all-in-all. 
Cant believe I got like less than 10 weeks left. The mission is flying by.
Love you!
-Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment