Sunday, February 19, 2017

Feb 13th letter....New transfer, New companion!


My new companion (Elder Tye) was stuck in Trinidad this week, but eventually got here. We have been getting a long great! We have been finding so many people! We spent most of the week having elder tye get to know the investigators here. It has been going great.
This week, Our land lord came to our house and have fixed so many problems our house has. We spent a lot of time helping them out with that. 
just an hour ago, I received a tender mercy. I was shuffling around in this giant box full of church magazines, and while I did, I was telling the elders how I (and my family) have been in a picture in the "Ensign" magazine. I couldn't remember which month or year, but the first magazine I grabbed, I just happened to flip to the exact page where the article was! I was so happy that I just happened to find it out of the thousands of pages I could have searched through. I thought again though, i didn't actually find it. Just something cool I felt today. I can't wait to show it to the other missionaries.
Well, Short week. I encourage everyone to try and  notice the tender mercies in our lives.
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment